Related Apps: 'Titans of Space 2.0' (for Rift, Vive, Monitor) | 'Titans of Space CLASSIC with Developer Commentary' (for Rift, Vive, Monitor)
"Better than a trip to the planetarium"
Available for and
What Is This App?
Hang on to your cockpit seat! Go for a ride through this authentic miniature Solar System, and then squint your eyes in the intense light of a few of the largest known stars. Enjoy curated photos and facts while listening to up to 60 minutes of voiceover. Great care has been taken to ensure a comfortable and thrilling experience.
- Self-paced guided tour, with an optional comfort mode
- Up to 60 minutes of optional English voiceover and subtitles
- Accurate visuals and facts for over 40 celestial bodies
- Enhanced 3D effect - reduced scale makes it easy to compare sizes
- Engaging soundtrack
Voiceover and subtitles are only available in English at this time.
'Better than a trip to the planetarium'
-- SteelClawz, satisfied user
'brilliant, stunning, awe-inspiring.'
-- jayoh, satisfied user
'Congratulations for making the absolute best solar system learning experience EVER. And one of the best learning experiences ever. And one of the best experiences, period.'
-- danworld, satisfied user
This program collects data on all platforms (over Wifi-only):
What is collected:
What is collected:
- The app being played, and the app's version number.
- The operating system and operating system version number (e.g., Android OS 4.4.4).
- The name of the controller used, if any (e.g., Samsung Gamepad EI-GP20).
- The name of the device used (e.g., Note 4)
- The number of times the app has been played on that device.
- The duration of each playtime.
- How far through the app the player gets before quitting.
- Whether or not certain features are used.
- No user-identifiable information is collected.
- No IP address is collected.
- No device ID is collected.
- A lightweight encrypted data transmission at startup, if the internet is accessible.
- A lightweight encrypted data transmission when pausing/exiting the app, if the internet is accessible.
- All data is stored in a secure database that no one but DrashVR LLC has access to.
- All collected data will be used to gain visibility into how the app is used in order to improve it.
- Only DrashVR LLC.
- There may be a time in the future when aggregate "big picture" statistics are published so that the VR and/or gamedev community can benefit from it.